WHO WE ARE:
Tafoya Salon, established in 1980, is proudly a family owned salon that carries Aveda products.
- Started at Tafoya Salon in 1998
- Favorite Aveda Products: Damage Remedy Daily Hair Protect and Daily Color Protect.
- Sarah has a true passion for beauty. She applies her experience and talent to all of the services she provides. She also specializes in Special Occasion Hair and Makeup
Learn more about Sarah Here
- Started at Tafoya Salon in 2003
- Favorite Aveda Products: Shampure Dry Shampoo and the Comforting Tea
- Elyse has a passion for color technique and keeps up to date on all the newest trends and methods. She’s always on the lookout for new education to grow her knowledge and create new looks for her clients.
Learn more about Elyse here
- Started at Tafoya Salon in 2001
- Favorite Aveda Products: Brilliant Medium Hold Hairspray and Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Cream
- Heather values making personal connections with each of her guests. A few of her specialties include tape in extensions, facial waxing, and special occasion styling.
Learn more about Heather Here
- Started at Tafoya Salon in 2005
- Favorite Aveda Products: Phomollient, Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightner, and Botanical Repair.
- Renee has incredible back combing and styling skills. Her clientele spans through multiple generations and she provides compassionate service to them all.
Learn More About Renee Here
- Started at Tafoya Salon in 2008
- Favorite Aveda Products: Pure Abundance Style Prep and Thickening Tonic
- Justina loves everything from styling/blowouts to making big color transformations! She is great with blondes, and loves trying out new formulas and placements to keep her clients looking fresh. She also loves to teach people styling techniques they can easily recreate at home. “Making people feel their best is my passion!” – Justina
Learn more about Justina here
- Started at Tafoya Salon 2010
- Favorite Aveda Products: Control Paste and Men’s Grooming Clay
- Alex has a truly creative approach to both color and cutting, and enjoys cutting short hair.
Learn more about Alex here!
- Christine has been a hairstylist since 2013 . In that time, she has been styling, cutting, and coloring hair. Most recently she has been specializing in special event hair styling and working alongside brides for their wedding events.
- “I have had a passion for hair since I was a little girl and always knew that this was my future!” -Christine